Joseph S. Brockington has served as legal counsel to a broad spectrum of businesses and individuals. He has depth and experience in many types of disputes, including real estate, business, and construction litigation. Contact Us Today for a consult.
Areas Of Experience:
General Civil Litigation, including:
- Personal Injury Claims, both Plaintiff and Defense
- Probate Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 1995 – Present: Joseph S. Brockington, P.A., solo practitioner – personal attention for individuals and other clients.
- 1981 – 1995: Wise & Cole Law Firm – Large law firm with substantial insurance defense practice.
- 1980 – 1981: Law Clerk, Honorable Klyde Robinson, South Carolina Circuit Court
- J.D., University of South Carolina, 1980
- B.A., University of South Carolina, 1977